There'll also be some other advice in my blog, such as dealing with anxiety, issues that I feel are important or may be important to you, et cetera.

I'm going to blog every day all being well!

Thursday 4 April 2013

The Things I Know For Sure

I've kept off this blog for a while. Which is possibly the most self-indulgent thing I could do; because the reason why I've kept off the blog is because things keep happening: long things, complex things, things that will take a while to explain. Things that I can't really copy and paste. But I suppose I should start off with the things I know for sure. The things that maybe don't need much explaining. So that the human mind, of anybody reading this, who cares for the little nemo author who sits on the internet and battles A levels and depression on the other side of an all too cheerful blogspot template, can fill in the blanks and work out my emotions from there on.

1. My grandad is dead. 17th February 2013.
2. GuyImetatparty has a girlfriend. Who isn't me.
3. I'm over him.
4. One of the above is a lie.

Then onto the more complicated things. I fell out with one of my best friends. Which should have hurt but didn't.

There was a whole paragraph there but I deleted it because there's no correct way to word what happened without making one of us look like we were to blame, and it was neither of our fault. I'm not even saying that to save my own skin.

I don't really know what else to say, apart from the last half term went pretty smoothly. I finally got my shit together and started working hard again, cheered myself up, had my birthday (ups and downs then too), parties, and now I've just started revising for the end of year AS exams. I don't get Psychology but I don't really care much for it.

Went to a university open day - Goldsmiths in London. Definitely not my bag to be honest. Looking at some other places in June.

I will try and write more often. That should hopefully happen seeing as I'm currently on my Easter holidays.
Later
Nemo

No comments:

Post a Comment