There'll also be some other advice in my blog, such as dealing with anxiety, issues that I feel are important or may be important to you, et cetera.

I'm going to blog every day all being well!

Friday 2 September 2011

I'm already procrastinating!

I'm writing this at 11:30pm on Friday September 2nd. In effect I was actually meant to start this blog approximately 2 days ago but meh, things came up. Things that involved my friend and I going on a daring excursion to London and hopping on a tube with no idea where we were going :') hence why I didn't write anything yesterday. Or the day before yesterday. Who knows!

I feel as if I should introduce myself. My internet name is Suki. I'm currently 15 years old and I just finished Year 10 at my school somewhere in the south of England. If I'm honest, I probably qualify as a bit of a dork (currently staring at a poster of my dear Matt Smith as the Doctor from Doctor Who while I type this on my iPod) but it's a good type of dork (: I enjoy writing, reading, listening to and playing music (I play piano and rhythm/lead guitar in our awesome band) and martial arts. I'm doing either 9 or 10 GCSEs, I can't quite remember, although I think it's 9. They are English Lit&Lang, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, French, History, Drama and Music. Wait, is that 10? I guess it depends if English counts as 2 separate GCSEs or not...

My best subjects are probably English and French, although I'm not too shabby at History and Maths either. My worst are definitely the Sciences. In year 10 I took 3 English modules and got A* on all of them. I took 2 modules for the separate sciences and at the moment I'm on a high B in Biology and Chemistry and an A in Physics (somehow!)

That's all I think you need to know about me for now :) so peace out and see y'all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment