There'll also be some other advice in my blog, such as dealing with anxiety, issues that I feel are important or may be important to you, et cetera.

I'm going to blog every day all being well!

Tuesday 6 September 2011

In which I get even fatter.

I'm writing this to you with the rain slamming against the windows outside, nibbling away on my coveted Haribo milk bottles. No actually, that's a lie. That's the way I was  going to start off this blog post approximately eight hours ago, but just like everything else I was meant to get done  today, I failed to do it. The only thing true in the first sentence there was the whole thing about the rain slamming against the windows. It's been raining all day. Now that it's well into early September summer has packed up and left, and there's a definite autumnal chill in the air. To be honest I don't think summer ever really came. We had a horrible winter, a few whispers of spring, and then here we are in Autumn again. Sigh.

There are so many better ways to spend one's last day of summer than what I did. My brother and I trecked to the bus stop in the pouring rain, bought some more pick 'n mix and came home. We pretty much ate all our sweets by the time we got home, so I spent the remaining few hours of the day curled up with the last book in the Hunger Games trilogy, 'Mockingjay.' I'll write a book review about it some other time, if I remember. In my opinion it wasn't as good as the other two. It almost seemed tired and rushed in a way.

I did manage to do SOME things today though. My school bag has been packed. I caught up with some schoolmates I haven't seen all summer. I tidied my desk up and removed all the clutter that the holidays had brought onto it, so that I can now actually see what colour the wood is. My bedroom doesn't seem to be too messy and my uniform has been laid out in an accessible area. I think I'm ready.

Thoughts on school? I'm excited to see my friends and get back into a nice, solid routine. However I'm not too eager about GCSEs and homework and studying. Oh and all the crap I have to put up with from a few *certain* girls - nothing I can't handle of course, but irritating and tiresome all the same. Maybe they'll have cooled off this year. We live in hope :)

That's it for now. It's currently 11:16pm, and I'm only gonna get 6 and a bit hours' sleep if I don't hurry up and finish this. I felt like I needed to collect my thoughts and feelings up before I started though :) I'll see you all tomorrow after my first day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment