There'll also be some other advice in my blog, such as dealing with anxiety, issues that I feel are important or may be important to you, et cetera.

I'm going to blog every day all being well!

Saturday 10 September 2011

In which I realise that Year 11 is going to be veery hectic.

A couple of days ago my head of year took all of us through the layout of the year. This is the way things are gonna be for most year 11s around the country:

September - Getting back into things.
October - A Level options and college applications.
November - Science retakes (doesn't apply to me) and revision for mocks.
December - Mock GCSEs and revision for January GCSE modules.
January - GCSE modules (I have additional science, aahh)
February - Nothing, thank goodness.
March - January GCSE module results + a possible retakes.
April - Revision starts.
May - Study leave and revision. GCSE exams begin.
June - GCSEs
July - Freedom.

So basically things are okay for the first few weeks and then... boom, they're off. I'm also taking part in the school production, so aaah o_________o

Speaking of which, Friday lunchtime was hectic! I had a D of E meeting, my play audition, a meeting for a school trip we have coming up and then a meeting for a French Media club my teacher wants me and my friend to join. And somehow I managed to fit lunch in too. I literally did not stop all lunchtime, and even then I had to practically run everywhere.

Speaking of which I'm going to the cinema today with my friends, we're gonna go and see 'Friends with Benefits.' I'll write a film review when I get back, for now, peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment