There'll also be some other advice in my blog, such as dealing with anxiety, issues that I feel are important or may be important to you, et cetera.

I'm going to blog every day all being well!

Friday 21 September 2012

And thus it begins.

I've been sitting on the idea for starting a blog on my experiences with A levels for a while, although it's only now that I've actually sat down at my computer and logged onto Blogger.

I've done it. I've actually started a Blog.

Well, to be fair, I did blog my experiences of Year 11 for a while last year, but I sort of... forgot... to tell the truth. I also started writing a book at the same time, and there's only so many hours a day one can spend typing away on a computer. This time, however, I vow to keep my promise. As well as all those other promises to do my homework when I say I'm going to, instead of logging onto Tumblr and spending the night wallowing in a pit of feels and everything else. I figured I'd have a go though.

So, I guess we should start with the basics. If you haven't read the large text at the top of this blog, my name is Rach. I'm currently 16 years old, and I'm in Year 12. I started the joy that can be known as A levels approximately two weeks ago, and I'm studying English Literature, English Language, French, Psychology and Cambridge Pre-U: Global Perspectives at my local college. I used to go to a private school, and I absolutely detested everything about it - from the teaching, to the pupils, and especially the work ethic and ethos of the school. For my GCSEs I got 4A*s, 4As and 2Bs in English Literature, English Language, French, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Music, Drama and History. I got 100% in both Lit and French. 

My hobbies include reading, writing, making YouTube videos, meeting up and talking with my friends, playing the guitar (I'm in a rock band with some friends), running, wandering round and exploring places and listening to music. 

I'm 50% introverted, 50% extroverted. Which is a total pain. It basically means that I don't really like to be around people much, but I hate being by myself at the same time. But also, it means that I can have fun both by myself and with other people, it just depends on my mood. 

I absolutely love the Avengers, Doctor Who, Sherlock and all those other nerdy things I'm sure you're sick to death of if you use Tumblr. I spend most of my time on the internet or playing Xbox with my friends. 

I have no idea what I want to be when I'm older: I change my mind every five minutes. Despite the fact that I got pretty good results for GCSE and I'm expected to go to a Russell Group university, I've never been that keen on doing something especially academic. I'm probably going to do either Modern Languages, English, Psychology or Creative Writing at University though.

So yeah, that's just some information about me. The official blogging will start tomorrow, so I hope whoever reads this (if anybody) will stick around and enjoy my other entries!!
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment