There'll also be some other advice in my blog, such as dealing with anxiety, issues that I feel are important or may be important to you, et cetera.

I'm going to blog every day all being well!

Saturday 29 September 2012

Doth Mother Know you Weareth Her Drapes

Hello again everybody!!
Last night was freaking awesome. The usual darkness didn't seem nearly so threatening as I lay in the shrubbery, gazing blearily up at the night sky and shouting, "Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?" at the top of my voice. Around me, the sounds of other happy teenagers rang out through the air. It was freezing cold, but I hadn't yet felt it. A few minutes later, and suddenly we're all diving and dodging through the undergrowth slightly drunkenly as one of our friends suggests that we have a race to see who can get to the other edge of the field after spinning for 30 seconds. It's harder than it sounds. I still managed to win though.

I had work again today. Although I was exhausted, I still really enjoy it, so spent a quiet day working with customers to find out what was wrong with them and what products they needed. I did a bit of helping out in the dispensary in the afternoon, and then plodded on home where I prepared myself for Doctor Who.

The rumours are true: this week's Doctor Who is most definitely a tear-jerker!! I spent 15 minutes afterwards crying solidly after Amy and Rory's sudden but well-anticipated departure from the show. It was just so sad, but so inspiring to see how Amy Pond has changed so much since the beginning of season 5, where she was simply 'the girl who waited'. Now, it's clear how much she loves Rory, putting him first over the Raggedy Doctor, her childhood friend. I suppose this is what made me cry the most. I'm glad there was a relatively happy ending though. Now officially can't wait for the Christmas special!! :D

I spent some time skyping with my friends today as well. One of which is an internet friend who I am incredibly close to. She's one of those rare people who I've never doubted could be a genuine teenager on the internet, and I've been right - we've spoken on webcam and everything. We spent most of the time with coathangers on our heads (long story) and then a few of my RL friends joined so we went on a site where everybody can draw on the screen, and then sat around working on some stuff independently: two of my friends were drawing, I was surfing the internet, and my other friend went to bed.

That's pretty much all I did today. I apologise for how boring everything must sound: I think tomorrow I'll write a blog post on some genuine tips about something.
Peace!
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment